Playing an instrument is a great skill to teach a child. Learning how to play an instrument can be much more difficult as an adult. So beyond the academics, we started teaching in their perfect time. Music may make our kids smarter. The act of learning to play an instrument changes the way of the brain works and contributes to greater learning capacity in all academic pursuits.
Playing keyboard has a number of benefits
- Boosts self-esteem.
- Sharpens your concentration.
- Increases the capacity of our memory.
- Enhances our co-ordination.
- Fosters our self-expression and relieves stress.
- Boosts our team skill.
- Refines our time management and organizational skills.
- Teaches us perseverance.
- Enhances our respiratory system.
- Gives us lifelong social and leisure skill.
- Promotes happiness in our life.
- Improves our listening skill.